Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chambara Punk vs Hockey Hair - Part 1





First installment of a new Chambara Punk arc which means I'm now working on three comic projects at the same time in addition to my improv group and the Philadelphia comdey zine I decided was too good an idea not to do. What the hell is wrong with me? Even if I was still unemployed this would be too much for one man. To hell with it. I like all three stories too much to leave any of them hanging and unfinished. I'll get it all done it's just going to take a long ass time.

Enough bitchin' I decided to post this thing rather than another Les Cakewalks Strip (already drawn but not colored) because I'll be giving it away in Mini-comic form next sunday at the Punk Rock Flea Market which also happens to be on my birthday. Hopefully it'll direct some traffic this way. I've got part two (four pages) on my drawing table right now and I'll have it out by the end of the summer.

I guess you'll just have to wait for the introduction of the titular character until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment